Mapex mars MA529SF
Mars Rock Fusion Set
The Mars Series Rock Fusion set features sizes that can span a wide range of playing styles, 22x18 bass drum, 10x7 and 12x8 racks and a 16x14 floor. This configuration offers a blend of power and versatility well-suited for the drummer needing a portable, great sounding kit.
This kit is supplied in the UK as a shell pack. Colour matched hardware packs are available on a special 'paired' purchase program through all UK stores to ensure best pricing for both kit and hardware when purchased together.
Colour matched hardware packs consist of H600, P600, S600 and B600 x 2.
- Nightwood and Bonewood sets are paired with Black Chrome Hardware Pack
- Smokewood and Bloodwood sets are paired with Chrome Hardware Pack
- Straight from the Saturn IV Series, the SONIClear™ Suspension System on the rack toms increasesoverall resonance by preserving vibration in the drumheads and shell and preventing energy transfer to the hardware.
- The Insulated Bass Drum Claws include rubber gaskets that protect the hoop from damage and prevent rattling or buzzing during periods of extended play
- The 100% Birch 6-Ply Shells produce great focus, allowing the drums to speak quickly and project clearly. Rack toms have a punchy brightness while the lower frequencies of the bass drum and floor toms are supported with enhanced punch and body.
- The Matching Snare Drum gives a unified look to
the set while providing a solid fundamental crack. Its 14" x 6.5" size
provides great tuning and musical
- On Mars kits that feature black hoops and fittings, the Black Electro-Plating Process results in a significant increase in finish durability compared to powder-coatings found on other kits.
- Bass Drum Mounted Tom Holders are standard with Mars Series 529 and 504 shell packs. A Single Tom Arm and Clamp for mounting the rack tom from a cymbal stand are standard on the 446 and 528 shell packs.
Existing members welcome back!
New user? Here's what you'll get
Access to our education videos
Ability to comment on our articles
The latest Mapex news via email